Monday October 29th 7pm @ Grace Church-on-the-Hill.
As a member of the Forest Hill Village BIA, you are invited to attend the
2018 Annual General Meeting:
Monday October 29th, 2018
Grace Church On-the-Hill, 300 Lonsdale Rd
Refreshments and light snacks will be served
** RSVP to [email protected] **
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order and Introductions by the Chair
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Declaration of Conflict of Interest
4. Welcome from Councillors Joe Mihevc and Josh Matlow (TBC)
5. Approval of 2017 AGM Minutes
6. Presentation by Plant Architect Inc. – Parklet
7. Review of 2017 Auditor’s Report
8. Appointment of 2018 BIA Auditor
9. Proposed 2019 Budget
10. Nominations for Board & Election of 2019-2022 board members
11. Other business
12. Closing Remarks and Adjournment
The purpose of this meeting is to decide on the BIA's program and budget for 2019. This program is paid for by a special levy charged to BIA members. As a member of the BIA, the best way to participate in the decisions your BIA is making on your behalf is to get involved. If you wish to obtain a copy of the complete proposed budget or audited financial statement, please contact the BIA.
For more information contact Yvonne Bambrick, Executive Director, FHV BIA at 416 826 2964, or via email [email protected]
Proof of BIA membership will be required. Please bring photo ID and either a business card, utility bill showing business/tenant name and address, or your City of Toronto property tax bill.