Notice of Community Consultation Meeting
Next phase of the Forest Hill Village BIA Streetscape Master plan & Public Parklet review
Tuesday February 4th
7:00 to 8:30pm
Grace Church-on-the-Hill, 300 Lonsdale Rd. (Gymnasium)
In our ongoing efforts to make the Village more ‘villagey’, the Forest Hill Village BIA is now working towards the design and implementation of the next phase of the streetscape master plan project that has been underway for the past decade.
We welcome your attendance at this meeting to review and discuss the following;
1. Pedestrian safety & Greening improvements
Forest Hill Village BIA Curb Bumpouts will…(see rendering & streetscape map)
• Create gateway elements at key intersections
• Provide street greening with permanent planters and street trees
• Improve pedestrian safety by reducing crosswalk distances
Proposed curb bumpout locations:
• West side of Spadina Rd. at Thelma Ave.
• Northeast corner at Spadina Rd. and Lonsdale Rd.
• Southwest corner at Spadina Rd. and Lonsdale Rd.
• Northeast corner at Spadina Rd. and Montclair Ave.
• Northwest corner at Spadina Rd. and Montclair Ave.
Please note that all designs being presented are for discussion purposes, are pending City approval, and subject to change.
2. On-street Public Parklet
Following the successful first season of our on-street Public Parklet, the BIA is interested to hear your thoughts about whether this should become a regular annual public space feature in the village from Spring through to Fall.
For more information and to RSVP, please contact Yvonne Bambrick, [email protected] 416 488 4819